This Parent Code of Conduct has been developed to clarify and define the standards of professional, ethical, and moral behavior from parents affiliated with Players Eye LLC (Players Eye)
1. I will emphasize that the game is played for fun, and for the benefit of the youth, not adults.
2. I will act as a role model by demonstrating positive support for all players, coaches, and game officials – regardless of race, creed, color, gender, religion, or ability.
3. I will not engage in any kind of unsportsmanlike conduct with any official, coach, player, parent, or spectator such as booing and taunting, refusing to shake hands, or using profane language or gestures.
4. I will teach my child to play within the spirit and intentions of the rules and the Laws of the Game.
5. I will refrain from criticizing the game officials, and will respect their authority and decisions during games.
6. I will never place the value of winning over the safety and welfare of the players.
7. I will demand a sports environment free from drugs, tobacco, and alcohol and I will refrain from their use at all sporting events.
I understand that if I fail to abide by the aforementioned Players Eye Parent Code of Conduct, I will be subject to disciplinary action that could include, but is not limited to the following:
• Verbal warning by an official, team coach, and/or head of league organization
• Game forfeiture through an official or team coach
• Parental suspension with written documentation to be kept on file with Players Eye
• Player permanently removed from team
I have read this Players Eye Parent Code of Conduct. I understand its requirements and agree to abide by the letter and spirit of this Players Eye Parent Code of Conduct.